I’ve been offline for a bit as I’ve been skiing in Perisher for the past week.
Now back to normality (and focused again on finding the best of the best in cruelty-free cosmetics and products), but first wanted to give a little ‘shout out’ to my cruelty-free toiletry bag that traveled with me ;).
- MY.ORGANIC shampoo and condition
- De Lorenzo Rejuven8 styling cream
- ASI Multivitamin Foaming Cleanser
- CROP Daily Facial Moisturiser
- Natio Pure Mineral Skin Perfecting BB Cream SPF 15
For everything else:
- A Bit Hippy Nothing to Smell Here Natural Mineral Cream Deodorant (still my favourite cruelty- and aluminium-free deodorant ever!)
- Divine by Therese Kerr Tooth Mousse
All perfect travel companions!