I popped into my local health store this morning (needed to stock up on my favourite cruelty-free hair dye) and noticed they also now stock Ouch Sprays—hooray!
I love Ouch Sprays, and so with Summer just around the corner (can’t believe Spring starts tomorrow) I grabbed both the ‘Herbal Insect Repellent’ and the ‘Instant Herbal Sting Relief’ to make sure I’m ready and armed for the inevitable mosquito invasions.
I can’t impress on you all enough how much you need Ouch Sprays in your life. There is just so much awesomeness in these little tubs:
- 100% organic
- TOTALLY natural ingredients—think lemongrass, eucalyptus, cloves, coconut etc—not a single nasty chemical in sight!
- Sting relief that works—honestly! Check out my previous review here
- Safe for children
- DEET free
- Can apply as often as needed
- Made in Australia
- Certified as cruelty free
- Natural smelling (even my puppy approves as the repellent doesn’t make her sneeze like other chemical repellents do)
- AND small enough to fit in your purse.
Because they’re all natural I have no concerns about using them on little Miss Seven, and I also let her keep a ‘Herbal Sting Relief’ in her school bag in summer.
Please take my word for it—you need these!